Revision resources to help you pass your PA University and National SBA/OSCE Exams
Matrix Education was founded by a Physician Associate to support student and qualified PAs.
They offer a PA tailored question bank based on the Matrix specification of Core Clinical Conditions and blueprint.
Get 20% off an annual subscription to the Matrix App with my special link!
Simply register on their website https://app.matrixeducation.co.uk/home
then copy and paste my link below
to pay £19.99 instead of £24.99!
They also offer OSCE courses
The first OSCE course set up by registered Physician Associates in the UK, with all spaces available sold out in 2020.
- There are limited spaces per course to maximise each individual’s experience & quality of learning
- Working on real results, Matrix offers students who do not pass their Nationals after attending their OSCE course, to come back for free.
- Practise with experienced Associate Clinical Educators (Professionals who have been trained specifically to help PAs improve their OSCE performance)
- All teaching is done from PAs who have all sat and passed the FPA national examinations
- Undergo timed testing, with feedback to asses and improve your weaknesses
- Gain Tips & Tricks that you may not have been taught at your university program
- Go home with tailor-made mark schemes for a multitide of OSCE stations
For any issues with the discount, email them directly:
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
This little book is packed with lots of helpful information
OSCE Cases with Mark Schemes: A Revision Aid for Medical Finals
HUGE RECOMMENDATION! The trick to passing OSCEs is practice. Click here to buy
Data interpretation for Medical Students
This book is great for teaching how to analyse clinical data. Click here to order
Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book
This book is a fabulous combination of learning and creativity. Find yours here
The ECG Made Easy
This book is super helpful for those Cardiology placements/working in Cardiology like me. Grab it here
I hope to update this regularly with more resources so do check in regularly
If you have a product or service that you would like to be featured on this page, please get in touch!